Experience the innovative interface of the Touch Bar in the late 2016 silver Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input. The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip. The system features a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, 16GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, a 512GB PCIe-based SSD, four Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports, a 50% larger Force Touch trackpad, a keyboard with a 2nd-gen butterfly mechanism, stereo speakers with double the dynamic range of its predecessor as well as improved bass, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, and even a 3.5mm headphone jack. macOS Sierra is the installed operating system.
- Silver, MLW82LL/A, Includes Magic Mouse 2 MLA02LL/A, 2.7GHz i7 (Up to 3.6GHz)
- Touch Bar and Touch ID, 15.4 Inch Retina Display (2880 x 1800 Resolution)
- 16GB RAM, 512GB Flash Storage, Larger Force Touch Trackpad
- AMD Radeon Pro 455 Graphics with 2GB Memory, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Mac OS X Sierra, 10 Hour Battery Life, 1 Year AppleCare Included