Numark's flagship NS7III controller is a premier four-deck controller for Serato DJ.
Featuring three high-resolution color screens with a stackable waveform display and an interactive control surface, the NS7III forges a kinetic connection between the audience and your music.
The NS7III is the only motorized controller on the market that gives the dedicated turntablist a true and authentic mixing and spinning experience. With our exclusive three full-color LCD screens, we’re dedicated to allowing you to focus 100 percent of you attention on your mix, your controller, your audience, and your craft.
Two of the screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. The third central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. It can also be switched to display stacked parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of your active programs. Now, you can manage all your critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether.
- 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer
- 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking
- Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more
- Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable
- 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering
What are the main differences between the NS7II and NS7III?
Compared to the NS7II, the NS7III:
- Ships with high resolution color display screens. NS7II users can purchase the NS7II Display as an add-on accessory.
- Features improved audio circuitry for better sound.
- Is now class compliant for Mac users. This means that there are no extra drivers needed on Mac, and that when new Mac OS updates come out, your hardware will be immediately compatible. Note that drivers are still required on Windows. These can be found on the NS7III product page.
- Includes DVS support. DVS support is also available on the NS7II as a free firmware update. The update can be found on the NS7II product page. Note that Serato DVS is required as a paid Expansion Pack from Serato.
- Features a DC OUT port which powers on your NS7III screens without using an additional power adapter. NS7II users will need to use a 12v 2aDC power adapter to power on their screens.
- Is 1.5 lbs lighter than the NS7II (even with screens). The NS7III features a new specialized rugged casing which helps reduce the weight.
- Has an updated look with all black MPC pads.
- Includes additional sample and remix content. After registering a NS7III at numark.com, users can download a Prime Loops Remix Tool Kit and TOOLROOM Artist Packs for free.
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Audio Inputs:
- (2) Mic (Combo XLR+1/4” balanced)
- (4) Sets of stereo line/phono (RCA)
- Audio Outputs:
- Stereo Master (XLRs)
- Stereo Master (RCAs)
- Stereo Booth (RCA)
- (2) Headphone (Stereo 1/4” and Stereo 1/8”)
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height):
- 29.76” x 24.72” x 4.2”
- 31.57 lbs
- NS7III Controller
- Three Color Screen Array
- Serato DJ Software (Download)
- Prime Loops Remix Tool Kit (Download)
- TOOLROOM Artist Packs (Download)
- (2) Turntable Platters
- Spindle Wrench
- Spindle Screw
- Allen Wrench
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Premium Serato DJ controller with three high-resolution color screens, including the ability to display stackable waveforms.
- Stacked parallel waveforms on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching.
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music.
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included)-no upgrade purchase required