Analog signals are transmitted via the shortest possible path and converted to digital signals by a high quality 24 bit/96 kHz A/D converter, thus passing the signals to the digital mixing stage under optimum conditions. Through the use of a 32 bit DSP, mixing is achieved with zero sound quality degradation for professional DJs working in clubs. To get the most from these features, a great deal of care has been paid to perfecting the sound quality, including a high-rigidity chassis to cut down unnecessary vibrations that might affect the sound. Together with a high-performance power section using an R-core transformer, the DJM-1000 has clear and powerful sound ideal for club performances.
- High quality 6 channel 24 bit/ 96 kHz allows for up to connection of 22 devises and 3 microphones with analog signals converted and converted to digital with a 32 bit A-D DSP allowing for the shortest possible travel path.
- Digital input connections support multiple sample rates (44.1 bit - 48/96 kHz) systems will not experience degradation of sound quality when connecting external devices.
- Both fader and volume curves can be adjustable 17 steps to the DJ's optimum desire and an optional rotary knob kit is available.
- High quality 6 channel 24 bit/ 96 kHz allows for up to connection of 22 devises and 3 microphones
- Digital input connections support multiple sample rates systems will not experience degradation of sound quality when connecting external devises
- Built in 3 Band Master Isolator allows for quick and easy tweaking from -infinity to + 6db.
- Two 3-mode send/return connections allow for multiple variations of external devises plus MIDI control capacities