Free music by djBJoRN Book dj BJoRN and his crew for your wedding. Now offering a 25% discount for weddings the rest of 2019 !!! Book Now *
Hello Vancouver! I’m so excited to be able to be an official disc jockey on the roster at the Pint in downtown Vancouver. I was given the go ahead to dj as an ambassador for VancouverDJs.co and DJing.ca . I used to be a regular at the pint a few years back when DJ RAAJ […]
Want to learn how to become a full time dj or part time disc jockey ? Take some 1 on 1 dj lessons from Vancouver’s djBJoRN. With over a decade of dj experience performing at various Vancouver events .
Learn how to become any kind of dj. Wedding dj, corporate event dj, nightclub dj, lounge dj, house party dj if there was an event that needed a professional disc jockey ….djBJoRN has played it.
Obviously the disc jockey skills required to become a wedding dj are very different than for someone wanting to become a nightclub dj. djBJoRN will explore all the options available to you then create a dj lesson plan custom made for you to maximize the dj skills you will develop while attending his lessons.
Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible so we may discuss your future Vancouver disc jockey career.
Even if you are not a complete beginner in the world of DJing, Our courses have something new and exciting for every kind of disc jockey and at all different skill levels.
– Beats per Minute and what it means
– The MANY different genres of music to choose from and what goes well together
– The different components of a disc jockey equipment rig
– Where to find the most affordable dj equipment in Vancouver
– What kinds of gigs you should be ssetting your sights on
– and much much more
– how to perfect their beatmatching
– How to mix their music in key
– How to select what music to mix with what
– How to explore with different musical genres
– How to collaborate with other Vancouver disc jockeys
– how to find collaboration opportunities in Vancouver
– how to release a record under a lable
– how to build your own dj website
– how to aquire new fans of your djing